Friday, May 29, 2009

The thumb Dance


So caleb has had a frustrating habit of sucking his thumb. Yes that's right, he's 4 and he still sucks his thumb. In an effort to get him to break his awful habit (his thumb is looking kind of grose and, hello braces- way excited about that expense!) We constantly remind him to stop. Well, we were driving around yesterday, and one of their favorite songs came on (thankyou Nat for their desire to listen to the radio and listen for the songs you have introduced them to. What happened to 'The Aunts Go Marching'?) We all started dancing and I looked back, and of course Caleb is sucking his thumb! As usual, I insisted that he stop, and he said, "I'm not sucking my thumb mom, I'm doing the thumb dance." Well played caleb.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love the Blog I am excited to see more pictures of your cute family We miss you guys so much We need to chat soon Hope your move went good
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're blogging, you'll have plenty to post about with your boys and then we'll get to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete