Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Wrap Up Part 1

As you can imagine,  I have an abundance of pictures from our 11 days in idaho.  I decided to do this in two segments.  So here is part one, our week leading up to Christmas. I realized though as I was looking at these that I was not very good at getting pictures of everything I would have liked to have some of. For instance, one of the kids favorite things was getting to see their cousins. My favorite memory (other than the running hugs I got from them, yes, it's nice to feel missed :) is watching them play football in the backyard of my sister in law's house.  Yes, snow and all.  Jake, who is really into football, had a play book that he had made.  It looked very legit, and the younger boys obviously thought it was because they would all huddle up and look at the book, and then run plays per Jake's instructions.  Priceless!
(the sad part, my camera was even with me, I just never used it!)

Here are the boys all dressed up for church. The camera was left in the car, and the lense was frozen! But you can kind of see their adorableness.......


We were lucky enough to see some friends for about an hour one morning. 
(Ernie likes to be around them because he also has a few moments of feeling loved)





As you can imagine, the kids were stoked when it snowed even more! Caleb loved jumping off the tramp into the snow, and Ernie enjoyed tormenting his brother with snow balls :)




The day before Christmas Eve, we came across this special Santa mail box while we were at the mall with Grandpa Ernie (yes, there are 3 Ernie's!) The kids thought it would be nice to send a letter and make sure he, the reindeer, and Mrs. Clause were all well.




As you can tell, it was a very busy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment