Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter

We stayed at Ernie's parents home while we were in Idaho.  His sister Amanda was there as well with her 4 kiddos.  My boys had a blast.  They love their cousins.  
Easter-Eve they put grass in their baskets and set them out for the Easter Bunny to find. 


 My favorite picture probably from the whole trip is this one:

 So dang cute. 






 Caleb and Karli
 Caleb and Abi

Easter morning, they went on a search and found their baskets that the Bunny hid.



After church, we went over to Ernie's Grandma's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.
Grandma Doreen has an amazing neighbor who is nice enough to let the kids play with their new puppy! They get so excited about any chance they have to play with dogs, especially puppies! (Partly because they have a horrible mom who won't let them get their own dog.  Maybe someday......... when they have their own house :).   



 Here are these 2 again:

 How can you not love the constant poses? 

Carson, Caleb and Ethan....again, the posing.  (Loving this new phase.......Apparently I will not be getting a picture with cute smiling faces for a while.)


So glad we were able to be in Idaho for Easter, and that my kids got to spend a few days there without us. My favorite memories when I was growing up were when we got to spend time with cousins/grandparents all on our own without our parents.  I LOVE that my boys are able to have experiences like that.  
The other day I mentioned how lucky we are.  Little E corrected me and said, "no Mom, BLESSED!" Yes, we are truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment