Monday, July 2, 2012

San Diego


In April, we decided to have a quick getaway to San Diego.  My Dad, and some of my sisters and Mark went with us.  We had a wonderful time.  It was alittle overcast.  No, down right freezing cold the day we went to the beach.  That, of course,  did not deter my boys from jumping in the ocean. 






 E thought he would be funny and start a sea weed war with my sister Micah and my Dad.  


 You can tell from the picture both above and below that Ernie was beten :).  (sorry, they aren't uplaided correctly.  Maybe sometime I'll fix it....not today.)




We wpent one day at Sea World.  We hadn't been there since the boys were 2 and 4 (and now they are 7 and 9....crazy!)  We could have spent hours in the shark exhibit (C has quite the fascination with them) and the penguins (my favorite for sure). 




 Caleb and his maps.......











Wonderful weekend.  Wonderful memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment