Monday, April 21, 2014

Disneyland

While we were on our cruise, we decided to fly Nat down from Idaho to help out (which the boys were thrilled about because they love her and adore their cousin Emerson).
Nat was a super woman and got to all the football games, scout camp, birthday party and was able to get us to the airport.  All on Saturday.  (And we even let them skip a few activities that day.  Oh what joy the weekends are.)

 Then we decided to get really crazy, and plan a trip to Disneyland for them! (I think guilt may have been setting in for going on another cruise without them :)  Luckily, I have the best parents ever who were able to take them.  Here are a few of the pictures from their trip.

First Nat made it to church on time with all three boys.  With luggage packed and ready at home to leave after church.  I was quite impressed. 




Then my mom came over and met them at my house and they were on their way.


They had an AMAZING time!  They didn't even miss us.  Serisouly.  




























They had an amazing time.  Thanks to my sister Nat and my awesome parents, they had a perfect week.  Ernie missed us.  And Caleb informed me that although he didn't really miss us, he was glad we were home :).  
At least he was glad I came back, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment