Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One week to go

As most of you know, we have one week until the big day. The day our home gets packed. This can be a very overwhelming time for any body having to have their home packed and moved a few states over. So, I though I might let you all in on a few of the things I have been doing in preperation for the big move.....

*deciding what color to to get my toe nails painted, they are in serious need of attention. Bright or neutral, I can never decide.

*Eating lunch at the park with a friend which was great for the boys because they finally had a princess for their imaginative role plays. Caleb got to be in charge of protecting her while Ernie was out on dangerous missions. A busy afternoon for them, that's a lot of work. (Thanks Jody, it was fun)

*Finding a new place for all of the Ritz and Wheat Thins that Albertsons gave me today. Yes I am one of "those"...I even have a coupon binder! (Just a quick thought, I was thinking today as I was leaving Albertsons, and do you think I should send them a thank you note?)

*Planning more family and friend time, I just feel like I have to stuff every day as full as possible before I leave......ahhhhh, we're really going to miss you guys, but I will save that for another post.

*Buying scrapbook stuff, I am TOTALLY motivated this time, as soon as we move ;)

I know, you now all have extreme sympathy for me. Getting ready to move should be hard. But, if you noticed earlier, I mentioned that this "can" be overwhelming. I am very anxious to watch other people box up all of our belongings (thank you Pfizer). I am sure that I will feel the stress in a few days, but how nice is it that I can spend my last remaining days here.....well, relatively stress free.

2 comments:

  1. SO fun today. as we were pulling away from the park, Claire and Owen were asking "when can we play with them again?" and then Owen said, "they are my favorite friends". they had such a good time.... thanks, it was a fun day out for us.
    good luck on the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!! I was overwhelmed just moving 15 minutes away!!! It'll be fine though and once you get settled you'll wonder why you even stressed about it!

    ReplyDelete