Friday, June 19, 2009

A good day


So my sweetest cutest most adorable husband ever came home today with a great surprise! He was going to buy me flowers but decided to get me an iPhone! I was totally shocked and increadably excited, isn't he awesome?!!!
Then tonight we took the boys down to the beach at the lake. It was a perfect night and I can't believe that we can do that whenever we feel like a dip in the water. What a great day! (and no, our house is not unpacked. But, hey what good is life when it's all work and no play?)

2 comments:

  1. LUCKY!! That is so awesome and I am so jealous! We need to come and visit and go to the beach too. Do they have pretty nice beaches there? Good luck on unpacking the rest of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming sounds like so much fun right now!

    ReplyDelete