Wednesday, March 16, 2011

While Dad Was Gone

Ernie recently went on a trip to Panama with his Dad and Uncles to go fishing.  He had SO much fun! He was gone for 12 days.  While he was gone we partied! Okay, well, I will be honest.  It wasn't a party mode the whole time.  In fact, the night before he left, son 1 came into our room with a fever.  Yes, again.  He had just gotten over pneumonia a few weeks before.  So, needless to say, I was less than thrilled.  Poor little guy. (Of course the first thing he was worried about was worried about was missing school work.  He just did not have time to be sick!)  So after a few sleepless nights, son 1 was much better.  However, don't you worry.  The very night that son 1 was feeling better, son 2 come in my room with a fever.  Yes, it was a wonderful time.  Don't worry, we were still able to manage some fun.

We went bowling with my family (Ernie's EXTREMELY  nice Aunt Layne stayed home with him while we went.)

 Micah, Claire, her friend Robert and his sister Kristy, and Sophie hanging out at the table eating the food we weren't supposed to bring in.  Whoops. 

 My man Boogs.  He LOVES bowling and he is adorable to watch. 

 My Dad is so lucky.  Caleb was coaching him on how to bowl the whole time. 

Here is Claire in one of the gazillion pictures that Caleb took.

The Globe Trotters were in town, and despite Caleb's not feeling well at that point we went with some of our friends to see them. 
Before we went over, I rewarded the boys for their GREAT grades with Macayos for dinner. (One of my favorites from when I was younger!)


 I had a hard time getting their picture, but at least I kind of have one. 

 The boys were so excited to finally get to there to see the infamous Globe Trotters.

Here are the boys anxious for the game to start.
It was a really fun show. Caleb was in hysterics the whole time.  He could barely breather sometimes because he was laughing so hard.  And if he wasn't laughing, he was getting his dance moves on.  He is quite the boys.
And yes, I think it wore them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment