Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ramblings

Just two quick things I wanted to share.
First- A few weeks ago, I came downstairs and found this note on the pantry door:


No explanation needed.  I love that he thought of that.  What a kid.

The second thing is just something funny that Caleb said.  His dad had been gone fishing in Panama for quite a few days and he said, "You know mom, life just isn't quite as fun without Dad around." 
Hmmmmm.  There were two directions to take with this comment.  My first instinct was, am I really THAT boring?  But I chose to go with the second one which was that I am so glad he enjoys his dad that much.

Also, I decided, for certain this time, that I hate how indecisive I am.   Just ask my wall painted with a gazillion different paint color samples and it will agree whole-heartily.

2 comments:

  1. I like to think of indecisiveness as "flexible"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bailey! I know this post isn't for your birthday, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you last week. Hope you had a wonderful B-day!

    ReplyDelete