Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V Day

If you don't remember, I really love Valentines Day.   And I am majorly cheesy.  Luckily, I have an amazing valentine (who spoiled me this year).  The night before, as we were filling out Valentines for people, and making last minute touches to school Valentine Boxes, my son said, "Mom, I sure LOVE Valentines Day! It is so much fun to get nice things for people."  I am so glad that he has grown to love it already as  I do.
Yes, I got a beautiful surprise..........
And it's easy for me to say because I do get treated so well, but my absolute favorite part is being able to surprise other people.  The boys had a blast dropping off flowers at peoples houses and picking out bouquets to send to their Grandma's.  I am so grateful that I have such sweet and thoughtful boys.  All three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment