Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Even Oscar has his nice moments


Have you ever had those days when you are just plain grouchy? I'm sure everyone does...at least I hope I'm not alone in the world. The last few days I have been really onery. No particular reason, at least I can't think of one. (Usually a girl can blame the calander.....) So I have been so irritated with myself because I am grouchy with everyone around me as well. (My poor children and husband) I laid in bed last night so frustrated with myself for still being in the not so happy-go-ucky funk.
Well, when I woke up this morning, I decided, you know what, it's okay to be onery once in a while! Sometimes we just feel like being grouchy. Who needs a reason to be onery? I decided I don't need a reason. Since I am practicly perfect in every other way, I'm doing just fine. And guess what, I already feel better!
So I am just voicing my okay to the world to go ahead and have an onery day (or two....or three....once you get into the double and triple digits, you should probably stop justifying).
Then when you feel like you are close to being done being grouchy, have some chocolate or a diet coke with lime. The lack of such is probably what made you onery to begin with.

5 comments:

  1. I have those days every now and again, the ones I really hate start out great and then some little thing happens and ticks me off and the rest of the day is just bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I finally got this posting thing to work for me, I read your blog about not getting pictures of Nick and tried to send you a couple for Ernie, but I must have your email address wrong because they came back....jazbarn@clearwire.net
    Amy Negomir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something must be going around cause I've been a little grouchy the past few days too... Although I really enjoyed pigging out on Oreos last night and having an excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa!
    Sorry, I just realized I never sent you a message back! I was so excited to see you on the blog! Are you guys still in Idaho? How is your fam? What is everyone up to? Micah, Natalie, etc??? Hope you guys are well! Oh, and I know what you mean about being grouchy for a few days...I am so there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha ha, I am right there with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete