Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cute shoes and great andventures

Today, after I picked up Ernie from school I put on my creative hat.  I decided to take the kids to the park. I know, extremely inventive, you know me :).



The weather has finally cooled down and it was a breezy 82! In celebration of cooler weather, I wore close toed shoes. While the children were fighting off robbers and bandits, I admired my feet.  Aren't they cute?






We found a new park, so I guess I did get a little creative. The boys immediately turned it into the stage for some great adventure, I'm sure involving Indiana Jones in some way, although I never directly heard his name.




I'm so grateful for the opportunity to venture back into the outdoors.  It was a little overwhelming when it was too hot to sit on a bench and watch as your children tried not to burn themselves.  Yes, I'm thinking now that the days of 120 are past, I'm starting to like this weather.  In fact, I think I might even start to find this rather nice :).

4 comments:

  1. Isn't funny how we rejoice when it's in the 80's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it heavenly? I'm wearing a sweater today. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness of the shoes!! Hope you bring a sweater next week cuz it will be a little cooler than 80 degrees.. :) You're boys are getting so big and handsome! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes. Enjoy the warm weather. It's freezing in Reno.

    ReplyDelete