Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Girl Time


I had a fabulous weekend!! Ernie's sister Karli is getting married, so I decided to take a trip up to the shower.  I took a round about way, and boy am I glad! I got to fly to Blackfoot and spend dome time with my Grandma.  It was the day before her birthday, and so my Grandpa's sister and sister in law that live next door took her out to breakfast.  When they heard I was coming, they invited me as well! I was so lucky.

Aunt Lola, Grnadma, and Aunt Marge

Grandma and I had a great time.  We went shopping in Idaho Falls, and then grabbed some Cafe Rio to take home and eat on her back porch.  It was perfect weather, and perfect company. 
 I love Grandma to pieces. (Yes, the same Gandma that I mentioned in this post.) I have a few moments in my life that I will always treausre.  Sitting there on the porch with her, with her yard as our scenery, is one of them.

I then drove to Boise for my sister in law Karli's bridal shower.  So much fun!

I made these watermelon fruit baskets. Amber got up in the morning and helped. It turned out so great (even if I forgot the dang pinapple, cuss!)
Isn't Karli adorable?  She is so excited, and so happy! We are thirlled for her, and totally love her fiance Abi.

After the shower I went shopping with two of my siter in laws.  We had a great time (at least I did!)
And Ernie's Granmda Doreen came out for dinner that night.  We had such a fabulous time sitting out in my in law's deck and talking.
I know, I am majorly blessed.  I count my blessings every day for my family.  Both my immediate and the one I married into. 

I had a great weekend, and I am so glad that I have such an awesome husband.  He is so great and supportive. And they had a lot of fun having their boys only weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great time. I looks like it was a really special weekend.

    ReplyDelete