Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's officially spring

Our home has a little courtyard in the front and when we bought it, we were so excited to create a little garden escape.  Nearly a year later, I bought some pots.  And FINALLY tonight we planted.  I am so excited that I had to post some pictures.  (Even though there are probably WAY more exciting things like our friends visiting, Ernie's trip to Panama, and Easter.) 


There are still two areas to the left of what you can see in the picture that need pots as well.  And hopefully it doesn't take a year to get those done! But I am SO excited I had to share.  (I guess first we'll see how our green thumbs do........)
And I promise more exciting posts will follow shortly; well I won't go as far as to promise.  How about I just say I hope :).

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! And totally post-worthy!! Love having such a fun place to sit and enjoy the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about one of those chimenea's out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I am lovin' the color.

    ReplyDelete