Sunday, May 22, 2011

Once Upon a time, Caleb had a Spring Break

Don't worry.  Ernie is not the only one that had a great Spring Break.  During their spring break, Caleb had a blast as well.  It was strange to only have one child, but we took advantage of it and did some really fun things with him.  In fact, one day Big E took a day off and let Caleb pick what they did all day.  He sent me pictures from everywhere they went.

Their first stop was the driving range.
Then they went and got him new shoes, but the picture didn't get through to me of that one.

Then lunch.  Shocker actually that he picked McDonalds.  These days it's all about Cafe Rio for Caleb.

This one killed me.  So they went to the driving range and hit golf balls in the morning.  I guess he didn't get enough of his fill of golf for the day because then he wanted to play miniature golf.






And the last stop I was allowed to join them.  We went to Uswirl.

He had such a great day.  He has a fabulous father, and I feel blessed ever day that I have Big E to help me raise these two incredible boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment