Friday, September 28, 2012

One Last Hurrah

One of our favorite things to do as a family is to go to the beach.  We love taking advantage of being only 4 hours away from it! This year, we seemed to have a hard time getting away.  Between basketball and my unexpected surgery (more on that later), we finally did a VERY quick 24 trip in August and hung out at our favorite spot in Laguna Beach all day before school started. 
I love how tan and blond they are at the end of the summer!

Don't you just love Ernie's "cool" look? 
Caleb definitely fits in with his new long hair look he has decided to go for!




We all love to go out on the boogie boards.  It really is a blast!





I love our little Laguna trips.  next summer, maybe we will stay for more than one night at a time! Although, it has become a tradition the last few years to make a whirlwind trip out of it..... and I will take it no matter how long we are able to go! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks EPIC! I love it and wish I was that close to the beach. I love it! Thanks for sharing! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete