Thursday, September 30, 2010

Take Two

Last weekend, we got another run at Ernie's baptism.  This time, we made it healthy and in one piece.  We are so grateful that Ernie's parents made the drive to be here.  It meant so much to Ernie and I know it is not an easy quick trip.  And I am also grateful that my sisters and parents drove ALL the way across town :)












Afterwords we took everyone that came out to Mimi's for brunch.  It was a lot of fun! Thanks again.  We really had a nice day!
And I am so proud of my son Ernie.  He is a remarkable young man.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...Congrats Ernie!!! What a great guy making the right choices, and looking so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!!! I love seeing pictures of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome. Congratulations Ernie! What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete