Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hangin with the Elliott's


I know this is a little out of order, but I am still working on getting some pictures that I need to post from the reunion.....so skipping ahead about a week.....
The day we got home from our Oregon road trip, my husbands family came to check out our new place! Angie, Ernie (yes, another one.....my little Ernie is the 4th, it can get a little confusing, just try to stick with me) Karli, Travis and his wife Amber, and my cutest new nephew ever Dillon all bunked up in our house. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and talking. The boys of course LOVED having them here as well and they even endured the heat!
We went and saw the bridge, and the boys were very tempted, but refrained from running through the fountains that are down there.

The next day we took them down to some other fountains and did let them run around- one of their favorite places to go and would stay there the entire day if we let them. (Karli did an awesome job getting pictures of everything... thanks)






We also got Amber and Karli to enjoy the lake as much as we do....even in the heat!



We went to Vegas and did some shopping and went to see the 'O' show (which was absolutely amazing). We had so much fun and are SOOOOO glad that you came to see us. It really meant a lot to us that you went to so much effort to visit. Having familiar people around made it seem more like home.
And just so you know, any of you great people reading this are welcome to come and visit us anytime. We are known to be quite the party animals! (Sometimes, when we have company, we even stay up until like 10 or 11 some nights! And I make a great cherry coke, at least my ma-in-law thinks so and she is defanitely an expert.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, if cherry cokes are included we are sooo there!! Hopefully we can come and visit soon. I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete