Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whistling His Way Through Life


I have a million things to update, the family reunion, the Elliott clan visiting us, and my sisters visiting. So of course I will start with the most important thing. Ernie lost both of his front two teeth on the same day! He looks so cute! My sister Layne helped in the extraction and Ernie was very proud of number 5 and 6 being lost. (By the way, so interesting, he has lost his teeth in the order he got them in....) Since the loss of both front teeth we have had a new companion to us at all times.......his whistling! He has discovered that it is very easy to whistle with an extra space in your mouth and he now is whistling at all times and we often have to remind him when it might be inapropriate to be whistling the Indiana Jones theme song (like during the prayer at church). He is actually pretty darn good, but I am anxiously awaiting the growth of his two front teeth, and so are my very patient nerves.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Way to go Ernie. Good luck with the teeth re-growing process!!

    ReplyDelete