Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Lucky Lady

I have a had a GREAT birthday! I am definitely one lucky lucky girl.
 Here is a little picture to show you how the day started.  (And yes, they completely woke me up when they came in the room. At least I was wearing cute jammies.)
Breakfast in bed!  They even came in singing to me.

(I just noticed the general Christmas theme. Christmas pjs-except little Ernie who is of course dressed because this was at the late hour of 6:30 in the morning- and Christmas wrapping paper. What can I say, we just love Christmas at our house :)

Ernie made me the omlet, and I was so proud. It tasted as good as it looked!

As a special birthday treat, I went back to bed and slept- instead of running, whoops- in until 9:30 after the boys went to school!

I felt so special today! So many sweet cards, emails, facebook messages, and phone calls.

 I got to have lunch with Ernie.

I went and got a massage.

My parents completely surprised me with tickets to Boston to see my sister. If that isn't enough, my in-laws gave me money so I can buy some clothes for my cruise coming up (woo hoo!).


Someone WAY to sweet surprised me with these. I even got a serenade of "Happy Birthday".
 


And, as a finale to the day, I got to go out to dinner with my 3 fabulous boys. 
(This would be pre-meal when little E was staving, and big E couldn't help but poke a little fun at how dramatic our little Ernie can be.
(A little food did the trick)


And now- another nice little birthday treat- I am going to go and take a long, warm bath.


I can't believe how amazing my day was. Thank you so much everyone for making be feel so special today! I never expected to be showered with so much attention, love, and gifts today.
Did I mention that I was one lucky girl? Well, I most positively am!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like an amazing day! I'm so glad you have 3 amazing boys to take care of you! And, it sounds like you got some awesome gifts! I loved your pic of Ernie making fun of little Ernie, I could totally picture it and imagine what Ernie was saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, You look hot! no seriously, I can tell you lost weight and you look good! Gives me hope. At times I am sad and miss my junk food :( and all the other stuff I can't eat right now.

    ReplyDelete