Friday, February 26, 2010

Maybe I Won't Run Away

Today has been one of those days.  Every mom knows what I'm talking about.  (At least I hope it's not just me!) One of those days that you question your ability to be a mother.  And you're so frustrated with your kids that your whole body gets tense and you just want to let out a long and lound scream. In fact, I just sent a text message to my husband that said I want to run away. Just for a few hours until he got home. 
And as I turned around to set my phone back down, I saw this hanging on the fridge.

Ok, so maybe being a mom isn't so bad and maybe I will have to cancel my afternoon departure plans (or maybe just postpone them :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh that just makes me melt! What a sweet boy. If you run away, can I come with you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little tender moments provide much needed sustaining power :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs "me" time...don't beat yourself up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet :)
    It's the little things in Life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful, Bailey! Looks like someone is being just like Ernie...just trying to butter you up! He was a master at it and probably still is. Think he passed that art on to his sons?

    ReplyDelete