Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Weekend With Freddy

Ernie's teacher does a cute thing where each weekend a deifferent student takes home their stuffed class pet,  Freddy the frog.  They get to write all about it in a class journal. So we took a few pictures of Freddy hanging out with us for the weekend.    We went bowling, the boys favorite family activity.  And I'm sorry, but I still think the real thing is way better then the wii version :) (That might be because my score is better in real life, because I am horrible at video games.)





Ernie was pretty proud of it. (until we actually got into a public place, and then he would quickly shove it my purse and ask me to hold it.) He thought he was being nice by reading a story to both Caleb and Freddy.


Shhh, I think Caleb might have gotten a little attatched to Freddy.  He made the mistake of documenting it with my camera, and let's all hope Ernie dosen't notice :)

2 comments: