Thursday, May 13, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game



We have been busy this year with Spring baseball! It is so much fun to go to the games and watch the boys.  I love the pride on their faces as they make a great hit, or throw the perfect ball.
 I love watching Caleb when he is out in the outfield and forgets that people do actually see what he is doing.
 I love watching Ernie be catcher and turn and wave at us every once in a while.
 I love watching Caleb as he makes friends with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd basemen from the other team as he runs the bases after a hit.
I love watching Ernie hit a triple and turn to the stands with his arms triumphantly in the air.
I love the fabulous weather, and buying the boys popcorn while they watch their sibbling from the stand.
 I love being able to sit and chat with my best friend. (that would be my hubby)
(And although it's not the most important thing, I should probably mention that I also really love extra sun my skin has been getting.)



No comments:

Post a Comment