Monday, May 24, 2010

The Definite End of Spring


So we are in the process of moving AGAIN! Luckily, we found out today that we got the house that we were hoping to get, and everything should be closed in a few weeks.  Woo hoo! However, the house hunting process took a while, and in the meantime, we were scheduled for our move.  On Wedensday, I get to watch as a few guys come in and box up all of my stuff for me.  Yes, I know, completely rough life.
In an effort to get ready for a big move move, what else would one do but catch up on their blog?

We had the boys last baseball games on Saturday. The final sign that every bit of Spring is long gone.
Here is Caleb on third while his friend Jacob is third baseman (Yes, two red teams are confusing, but Caleb is the Cardinals).


I finally got a few pictures of Ernie as catcher.



Here is Caleb hanging out with his buddy Dane during Ernie's game.



Afterwords, we headed over to The Spot (our new hangout of late) for Ernie's end of season party.



I love how proud kids are of trophies! It is now a very prized possession.



Here is Caleb with Dane. (His borther Seth is on Ernie's team)
Ernie and his coach.
Ernie and Seth with their fabulous trophies.

What a great year.  The game really changed for Ernie this year without a tee. I love watching them get older, have new experiences, and gain new talents.  And we are now true Blue Yankee fans.
 (Until he is on a new team next year :)

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I'm glad they had good seasons!! Are you guys going to Idaho for Memorial Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Seth the coach related to Biggest Loser contestant Daris, maybe it is the hair, but they look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair on his Coach.. Where is your new house in LV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Your boys are getting so big! I hope everything is working out well with the move. Are you close to your parents?

    ReplyDelete