Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A great weekend

This past weekend Ernie's dad came to visit us.  We really had a fabulous weekend. It was great to be able to have our first visitor to see our new home and where we live.  The boys are still laughing about some of the stories he told.  We did a lot of fun things, and hand some great conversations.   On Saturday, we went bowling which is one of the boys very favorite things to do.  
Ernie and Ernie

Caleb and Ernie

Ernie and Ernie (I know, it can get confusing)

Caleb was really getting into the music that they had playing.  I was laughing so hard, I could barely handle it.  He was pulling out some great break dance type moves.  I wish I could have gotten more pics, but here is at least enough of an action shot to remember his awesome moves.
Thanks for coming! We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment