Friday, July 9, 2010

Yep, I did it

I took my sister Layne to see Eclipse.  Yep, the midnight showing.  I know, I am the most fabulous sister ever.
Here is Layne



I thought the screen showing all 16 theaters with Eclipse as the movie was pretty funny.
And it was a mad house! I couldn't believe that I was there, but then I saw little kids there.  They couldn't have been older than 5.  Seriously? Okay parents.  I don't think that it is the best movie for a 5 yr old to begin with, but if you are going to let them see it, can't thery wait ten hrs? But I am glad I was able to go with Layne.  We had a lot of fun.  (BTW: never thought I would EVER post something like this, but team Edward, all the way.)


And this would be us documenting the evening.  It's 2:45 in the morning at this point. 
 Yes, I was VERY tired. 
But my payment from Layne for taking her was that she watched my kids for me to go out with Ernie for our anniversary.  Completely worth it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT TRADE!!! It was a pretty good movie too. As good as the series will get(now looking back at the first one it's so hokey). But a good excuse for a night out, right!!

    ReplyDelete