Monday, November 22, 2010

Santa Season

We are the folks who don't breathe Christmas in until Fall is officially over: The day after Thanksgiving.  As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time, I adore fall.  However, starting in September, it's hard to even find fall decorations.  They already have Christmas stuff up.  I feel so bad that so many people cut it short.  Poor Thanksgiving.  I still love you.

After that introduction, you will love what this post is about.

We participated in our first Christmas activity this weekend.  It was purely by accident, I swear!  We were shopping at Town Square (a fabulous mall here that they created to resemble a small city, with cute streets and a fun center with a park).  It happened to be the first Christmas parade that they do through the streets there during the Holidays.  The kids got so excited, and I had no idea what a fun ting it would be.





 They aren't the best pictures ever of Santa.  But I am pretty sure he was the real deal.  None of this helper stuff for this parade.  And Mrs. Clause was there too.  So much fun!  I was so glad we happened upon it. 

But here is to a great Thanksgiving............

No comments:

Post a Comment