Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Fun Fair

We took a trip down to Havasu recently to be there for our friends (the ones that my family would gladly invite to any family gathering) son Max's Special Day.  He didn't even get sick or anything :)

We LOVED seeing all of our friends, and we miss you guys! We didn't get to see everyone, but we saw quite a few people, and it was so nice.  You really have no idea how much like we felt like we were part of a huge family there.  So many GREAT people that we hope we are like when we are all grown up :)
 
Afterwords, we went to Red Robin with some of our friends.
Here are a bunch of the kids.  Notice which one is not looking at the camera....that's right.  Leave it to Caleb to not cooperate with the picture taking thing. He doesn't even acknowledge that I am talking to him.

But if I encourage him to pose, then all of a sudden he can hear me.
Here are a few of the grown ups. (Yes, May Lee totally counts as a grown up.)

We chose the perfect day to go.  It was the Fall Fun Fair in Havasu. I think it is now a tradition to go.  Two years in a row definitely means the start of a tradition. 




 The first thing Ernie asked about when we told him we were going to Havasu for Max's Baptism was if he would see Dewey.  Dewey was his favorite friend from school last year.
 They had so much fun together.  They ran around for a few hours at the fair, and Ernie could not have been more thrilled to get to see him!
  Last year, Ernie and our friend Dan had a little contest.  They raced through the blow up obstacle coarse. Last year Dan won, and so as soon as they saw that it was there again, they decided it was time to face off again. 
Here they are waiting, and I even got some video for you to enjoy.  But I think I should warn you that I am very loud.  I need to learn to stop talking when I am filming things, but I just completely forget that I am being recorded as well.  So, you were warned.  Turn off your volume. 






 Caleb with Tyler and Logan while they were waiting fora turn in the bounce house
Ernie with Dewey and Max





No comments:

Post a Comment