Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Knights and a Castle

Apparently my boys are really into the Knight and Shining Armor thing right now.  I was really surprised at their costume choice, but couldn't have hand picked a more perfect one.  It was so adorable. 
 









 Their favorite part of the whole Holiday was passing out candy.  They were so funny.  (I wished I would have video taped it)  One of them would stand here, by the gate and raise their sword and say, "welcome to our castle." Then the other one would hand out the candy.  I was dying all night.  It was too funny.






So, now I will go back through the weekend events.  My Grandma came, and it was so wonderful to see her! Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling very well, but we did get this picture of her with the boys.


 We just love Truck Grandma! We are glad she is feeling a little better.

 This year was probably the best pumpkin year ever.  Nat and Mark drove down with Grandma and we had a little carving party the night before Halloween. 



 Some of the gang with their creations.  Mine is an owl, and I thought it was the best.  However, the judge deemed the WIXOM pumpkins the winner. The judge was my dad.  The WIXOM pumpkins were his.
 My mom was helping out with a get together at their church, so we popped over for a little bit.
Cowgirl Layne and Cowgirl Sophie (My parents Exchange student)
 All the pumpkins at the Trunk or Treat.
I must say that I was very impressed with my dad's life long dream of carving Wixom pumpkins.  They looked pretty awesome! 
And here it comes, they did deserve first place.

2 comments: