Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Car Wash Business

A few Saturdays ago, I was out running some errands, and my husband texted me this picture:

to inform me that my boys had started a car washing business.  Big E was fortunate enough to be their first customer. 
They  were so thoughtful.  They told him that they would wash his car for him for only $25!  Big E quickly bartered the price down to $13.  (Which actually took great skill.  Little E can be quite the negotiator.  Just come by our home at dinner time when we are determining how much he needs to eat and you will see what I mean.) 
I wish the picture showed the job they did.  The boys were so very proud. And I was proud of their effort.......but Big E and I couldn't stop laughing whenever we would look at the big streaks across the door, or on the hood of his car.  


1 comment:

  1. Your boys are too funny! That's an expensive car wash:)

    ReplyDelete