Monday, August 29, 2011

Beautiful In White

My sister Claire got married last weekend.  My little Claire Bear!
Sitting there at the wedding, I was overwhelmed.  Overwhelmed with happiness, excitement, gratitude, just to name a few emotions.  She looked radiant.  I think one of my favorite parts was seeing the tears in her now husband, Robert's eyes during the wedding.  It was an amazing day. I wish I had more pictures.  Here are a few form the luncheon before the wedding.





I wish I had more pictures, and that I could share some of my memories of that amazing evening with you.  Hopefully we get pictures from the photographer soon! (Or if any of you have pictures, send them my way!)

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Wixom!!!! How is she doing? And Congratulations to Claire! So grown up! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete