Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer Nostalgia

Today is supposed to be the beginning of fall.  Summer for us will now never end :), but the call of fall decorations and Halloween costumes made me a little nostalgic.  All those wonderful summer memories came flooding back. So many seem like a lifetime ago now, but they were only a few months ago!   Being the sentimental person that I am (kids growing up does that to you)  it sent me down memory lane.  These are some of our favorite memories from the summer months.   I assure you that this is not my entire photo album, although it may seem so, and I edited quite a number of pictures that I wanted to add to my post out.  I thought you might enjoy going down memory lane with me.





2 comments:

  1. Your sisters must make the most wonderful playmates for your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were some seriously cute toes all done up!

    ReplyDelete