Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The True Life Indiana Jones Adventure

I decided to devote an entire blog entry to letting you all know how great I am. I had a birthday party for my son Ernie (yes it may have been a week in a half late, but that is totally irrelevant) I'm talking a theme and everything. I am usually very uncreative, but I was very impressed with myself this time, and decided I must share my own awesomeness.
So, shockingly he wanted to have an Indiana Jones party. The kids had a blast! We had an obstacle course with a fire pit, a tunnel where guns went off when you crawled through (bubble wrap)just to name a few of the 'obstacles'. I even made a treasure chest by spray painting a Styrofoam chest. I know, I know, so creative, right?! They also had a treasure hunt, and played a few other games. And of course the awesome cake with a cave. I may have not made the cake, but coming up with the idea and figuring out how to have someone else make it counts for something doesn't it?
As for pictures, I only have a few. Sorry, I was not the best party photographer. Here you go, enjoy.










1 comment: