Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
 I know it's a little early, but I am hoping that a very early request gives a better chance of getting what you ask for. (Even though I am fully aware that there is no way that I will be getting this for Christmas this year, especially since one of my children decided that he wanted a wii from Santa this year.) 
I was looking through the pictures on my blog and decided that I desperately need this







(Nikon D90)





But I will gladly except this






 (nikon D60)


And I would even be okay with this




(Nikon P90)







Well, just thought I would give it a shot.  I was made aware that there are only 113 more shopping days until Christmas by a friend.  Might as well give you a heads up.  I have been pretty decent; I didn't even throw a fit about moving out of state.  And I have tried to keep a pretty clean house, be a relatively patient mother, a good friend, and a devoted wife.  Oh, and I have even done my visiting teaching regularly almost the whole year (having 3 moths off with the move helps with that statistic).  I definitely think I made it above coal level this year.

Sincerely,
A very wonderful and deserving mother of two that knows that pictures are all we have to remember......and they grow WAY too fast!

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you lucky they just lowered the price of the Wii to 199.00. Santa brought one last year...it was a group santa wish/gift. Had a lot of fun with it too...wrapped up Wii pajamas in a Wii box..thought I was going to get lynched for that one. (hee-hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Wii that we bought that was only used one summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikon- excellent choice! I'll put in a good word with the old fat man if I see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get a d90 I will be totally jealous. I want one. I love our d40x, but wish it had the video capability of the 90. Good luck with your request. I think you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my i have been looking at those cameras too... I want one so bad for christmas! tell santa to try to get a two-fer deal and bring me one too! Love you and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete