Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Few Hours of Heaven

Last week  I was watching a friends baby.  The minute she got there my boys sat down next to her and didn't move for at least 45 minutes.  Who knows how long they would have sat there playing with her and entertaining her if it wasn't dinner time.  It has most obviously been WAY too long since they have been around little babies.  Big E and I had such a good time watching their reactions to her.  Ernie was so good at entertaining her, and Caleb cracked us up with his constant laughter at everything she did.  Especially when she made any noise at all.   He thought it was especially hysterical when se would communicate with a high pitched scream.  I couldn't help but take some pictures.  


 These pictures were all taken about 20 min apart.  They sat there playing with her for much longer than I ever expected. 
I was so taken back with how much I missed having babies around. I don't have any nieces or nephews near by, and only a few friends with little ones. I miss them! I should probably clarify that this most definitely is NOT an announcement :) It is however an invitation to bring your little ones by any time.  Our whole family was in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. So I deleted my blog list on accident a couple months ago and I couldn't remember what yours was. I found it today and caught up on your blog posts. These pictures are too cute and your boys are adorable. I'm glad you had fun with her and that it wasn't too much of a burden. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete