Sunday, August 15, 2010

Almost There.......

So, I am finally nearly complete in documenting our recent trip.  The rest of the week was awesome hanging out and being with people that we don't get to see very often any more.  I am going to just post all the pictures.  Enough of my gibberish with them, right?


 Ok, I lied.  I already have to pipe in with comments. So, Caleb would not smile this night we were hanging out at Ernie's parents house. He insisted that all of his pictures were action shots.  HE would smile as I was counting, and then right when I took the picture he would change his pose.  He thought he was hilarious. Why is it funny to have a picture of food in your mouth? Anyway, another little boy thing that I don't get but try to be supportive.



And the end. What a great trip!
Yeah, we had a great summer of travels, but it is always nice to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment