Monday, August 16, 2010

While Mom is Away......

While I was in Boston, Ernie took advantage of some quality boy time.  He took the boys to some NBA summer league games.  I couldn't believe it, but they hung out nearly the whole day!
I am not sure who any of these people are, but apparently they are important in the NBA world.
(Danny Green...need I say more? -Ernie)


 Ernie and the boys were chosen to be in a relay race on the floor during half time.  Caleb was bummed that he didn't win, even though some of the NBA players tried to console him. So they gave Ernie and Caleb these towels. (Big E said that it was really cute because the players all tried to console Caleb. ) I was so proud of Ernie, he even took pictures for me!!

Isn't my husband such a great dad?  He is so amazing and the boys adore him.  Thanks for having so much fun with them while I was gone!

1 comment: