Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sleeping Bag Fun

I hear uncontrollable laughter and a few loud thumps and decided I better go investigate.  This is what I find......


Yep.  They were riding down the staircase in a sleeping bag. 
 At least they are having fun, right? And I am trying not to stress about the tile at the bottom of the stairs.  We have health insurance for a reason.

Hmmmmmm, but I just heard them say, "We should do this really early in the morning while mom and dad aren't awake." Apparently they didn't know I could hear them. 

5 comments:

  1. First it is the sleeping bag...next it is the mattress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I miss having stairs... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved doing that as little girl!! We would get our bags, and a pillow to put under our butts, and ride the stairs all day long!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess-Winder boys have destroyed a couple of sleeping bags playing this same game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just as long as they don't pretend the stairs are a big hill to roll down, it all seems good to me!!

    ReplyDelete