Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Party Never Stops!

That night was the reception at Ernie's parent's home.  The back yard looked spectacular! I was so bummed that when I looked back I hadn't taken any pictures of how it was decorated.  They did such a great job.  The tent and all the tables looked so great! 

Karli and Abi- I think my favorite picture of all!! 
(courtesy of Amanda :)

All the girls with Grandpa Bill

The sibblings
Travis, Amanda, Emily, Karli, Ernie, and Holly

Enrie and Travis with Karli

The boys

Our family.  Hopefully the photogopher got a picture with Caleb at least looking at the camera :)

Abi about to drive off (don't worry, Karli is already in the car :)

Some of the boys as we waved off the newly married couple.
Ethan and Caleb were especially excited to pose.

What a great day. I was so gratfeul that all of karli's sibblings were able to be there. 

1 comment:

  1. How did you manage to get all those boys in tan pants?? did you plan it that way??

    ReplyDelete