Saturday, August 7, 2010

One Fabulous Day

Last Saturday Ernie's little sister got married. Weddings are so wonderful.  Especially when it is two people that you are so excited to see together.  We all think Abi is beyond perfect for Karli.

Karli and Abi
Yes, I know, she's gorgeous!

Caleb and his Aunt Karli

Ernie and his Aunt Karli

Awwwww, Ernie and his baby sister




Seeing how giddy and in love they are, you can't help but remember what that day was like for you; and realize where that anticipation for a life together has lead. (Two of them being the handsome boys next to us.) There is NOTHING that can replicate those feelings on your wedding day, but I am happy to report that I am still giddy and in love :)


Our family. And I actually kind of like Caleb and his goofy grin. He was done with pictures at this point!


Carson, Ernie, and Jacob patiently waiting for Abi and Karli


Caleb and Jake

ALL the cousins! That's right, it's been a few years, but they are all there!
One girl and 13 boys!

Caleb with Dillon and Jake

My man Boogs, he is such a stud!

Ernie and Caleb with their cousins Carson and Lincoln
The boys had SO much fun seeing their cousins at the Temple.  They hadn't seen some of them for a few years.

The whole family! All of us -well, except Ernie's brother in law Greg-but we got pretty darn close to all of us!

Yeah Karli and Abi! When my sister Natalie got married last year, I made this long ewy gewy mushy post that I won't repeat.  But, I do know that Karli and Abi have so much to look forward to.  You always want the people you care about to find happiness, and I do not doubt for one moment that Karli and Abi will be able to have ultimate happiness with one another.  So here's to a great life- it's only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment