Friday, August 13, 2010

Lagoon

After the wedding hoopla was over, and the couple successfully off on their Honeymoon, we headed to Utah for a few days with Ernie's family.  The boys had SO much fun going to Lagoon.  It was especially fun to watch them be able to get to know their cousins better.


Jackson was a riot! He loved hanging out with his older cousins.  He was so funny when I was taking a few pictures because he kept "posing" by squatting down and so the rest of the boys would squat down.  Look at that face....he's not a ham at all :)

Here are Jason and Ernie with Jackson.






Jackson with Carson in one of his awesome poses.


And after was the photographer for his photo shoot, Jackson wanted to be my ride buddy! He was pretty fun.


Caleb and Ethan

Caleb and Ethan became best buds! They walked around like this a lot, and it was so stinking cute! I loved this picture especially because you can see the red straw of the drink that they were started to share. Caleb would tip the straw over so Ethan could get a drink. 

It was a very hot day.  Right when the kids were hitting the peak of tolerance, Grandma came up with this brilliant plan.......
 
We let them run through the fountains at the entrance of the park.  It did the trick! Everyone was cooled off and much happier!

The only problem with our plan was that the kids shoes never thoroughly dried.  Whoops.  And Caleb didn't have flip flops, so he had to wear them the next day. I was hoping they would dry out enough.  Nope.  In the early afternoon, I was grossed out that they were still damp, and bought him flip flops.  The shoes never recovered.  They still had a funny odor to them. I know, gross.  They got tossed.  Luckily they were hand me downs, and were getting a little small so I was not too distraught.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those pictures of Jack! Would you mind emailing them to me?

    ReplyDelete