Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catching Waves

I have been waiting to post about our Memorial Day trip until I had all of the pictures developed (forgot my phone, and therefore camera, so we went the disposable route.  Yes, they still make them.), however I decided to just give you what I've got.  So, we went to Santa Monica.  We had SO much fun. We decided it was a great way to celebrate a few birthdays.  It was Ernie's b-day a few days before, and my sister Micah's birthday was that weekend so we invited her to come along as a b-day gift.
Ernie has ALWAYS wanted to go surfing.  I surprised him by getting surfing lessons for Big E and Little E.  Little E was AMAZING.  He was really good and he absolutely loved it.



 Here are my 3 boys with Samantha, the surfing coach.  I have so many great pictures of Caleb playing in the ocean.  Of course, he made friends.  And I have a bunch of Ernie actually surfing.  I will make this a more complete post when I can. 
Room service helped us provide a thorough birthday experience with breakfast in bed. 

We had a great time.  Ernie is now saving every penny for a surf board :) 
Can't wait to add more pictures. And talk more about what we did.  So tune in shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment