Sunday, June 5, 2011

Class Pet


I adore Caleb's kindergarten teacher.  She is wonderful.  One of her latest adventures was letting the kids incubate some chick eggs.  The boys would ask to go and see them often after school.  One day, right after spring break, Caleb was SO excited.  We ran in and the eggs had hatched while we were on Spring Break.  
There were now a bunch of baby chicks (Well, I think 3).  Mrs. Buelle let the boys play with them a little that afternoon.  They LOVED Caleb! No joke, they were jumping up on him and all the kids were in hysterics watching. 


Ernie thought is was pretty funny too.  Especially when they kept trying to eat his shoe laces. 

Caleb, one of the chicks, and Caleb's look-a-like Zachary.  People always get thee two confused. It's pretty funny.

I am so grateful for afternoons that I get to spend like this with my boys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment